Welcome to the Midland Park Athletic Department Website
I would like to introduce myself as the Assistant Principal / Athletic Director of the Midland Park School District. I envision this dual role as a perfect opportunity for me to intertwine both the academic and athletic arena in order to make our student athletes more well rounded, and ultimately more prepared for their post high school experiences. I was fortunate enough to have the opportunity to play football at the college level for four years, but it was the educational aspect of my collegiate years that gave me the chance to develop a career in teaching and coaching. I could imagine nothing more fulfilling. For the past nine years I have taught Social Studies at the middle school level as well as coached football, baseball, wrestling and basketball in my tenure. The Midland Park community has been very welcoming and more than helpful and I am excited to be a part of this school district and watch all the student athletes meet success in the classroom and on the field.
● Board of Education Sports Related Policies : eligibility of home schooled students, preseason and concussion protocol, and the BOE sportsmanship policy.
● Conference Teams and Divisions
● Schedules and Directions
● High School and Middle School Coaching Staff
● NJSIAA Academic Eligibility for Participation Requirements
● Necessary Student Athlete forms : Physicals/Consent Forms
Director of Athletics:
Athletic Office Phone #: (201)-444-7400 ext. 205
Mr. Larry Schupner
Trainer's Office Phone #: (201)-444-7400 ext. 240